Monday, December 28, 2009

Weekly Events

Monday: It's Monday, what are you reading? and This Week's Book Releases

A list of books that I'm reading, that I've started and/or completed, and what I've given up on. More to come in future weeks.

Idea from J. Kaye's blog.


This week's book releases is pretty self explanatory. What YA book are being released this week? I get most of these from Amazon's Listmania lists and teenreads.com

Tuesday: "To Be Read" Tuesday and "Teaser" Tuesday

Books on my To Be Read list. What the book is, why I want to read it, and any other information that may be relevant. :) I came up with this one.

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. All you do is grab a book you're reading, open to a random page, and share two "teaser" sentences from that page. Just make sure that you inclue NO SPOILERS, and that you share the title and author of the book. :)

Idea from Should Be Reading.

Wednesday: "Waiting on" Wednesday

A book I'm waiting for to be released! I got this from another blog, but I really must apologize, because I cannot remember who I got it from.

Thursday: Nothing

No ideas for a Thursday event yet. Any ideas?

Friday: Friday Finds

What books did you hear about/read this week? From Should Be Reading.

Should Be Reading


Saturday: Authors on my TBR List

Popular authors that I haven't managed to read yet This was my idea.

Sunday: In My Mailbox

Which books did I receive this week? Books can be from the mail, the store, the library...anywhere. From The Story Siren.

The Story Siren

2 comments:

  1. For the Monday meme, you can also add reviews or whatever. Each participant sort of adds their own personality to each post. Even I am not consistent as to the info...I really need to be and will in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice! I've been thinking about adding some different things I can use next Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete