Monday, December 28, 2009

100+ Reading Challenge



Can you read 100 books in 2010? Starting 1 January 2010, begin tracking the books you read. As you complete them, make a list. Challenge yourself to read 100 books in the new year! I, personally, will be keeping track of my own progress here. :) Let's see if I can do this as well.

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-2010-reading-challenge-100-reading.html

Books started before the first do not count.

Rules:
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction all count.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.


Ready, set, read!

My Progress:

  1. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (In Progress)
  2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (In Progress)
  3. Belle by Cameron Dokey (In Progress)
  4. Heartless by Sara Shepard (In Progress)
  5. The Dead and Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer (In Progress)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge. I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to 2010. I think it’s going to be an exciting year of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first year of these challenges and I'm really looking forward to it. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete