Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1. What author do you own the most books by? Hmm...either L.J. Smith or Tamora Pierce. It could be K.A. Applegate though, simply because her series is so long. Does that really count though, since about half the books were ghost written then edited by her? I'm going to go with Tamora Pierce, I have almost all of her books.

2. What book do you own the most copies of? Probably Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I think I have 4 or 5 copies of that book...

3. Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions? I hadn't thought about it until now, but honestly, no, not really.

4. What fictional character are you secretly in love with? Hmm. There have been fictional characters I adore, but none I am in love with. Honestly.

5. What book have you read the most times in your life? Probably a Harry Potter book.

6. Favorite book as a ten year old? Harry Potter without a doubt. Started the books ib first grade and I was obsessed up until recently. And still they are my love. :)

7. What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year? Oh, my. It's always hard for me to deem a book bad...I usually just say they're not my style, because others probably like the book. In fact, pretty much definitely, and I don't like to offend people. Plus, I really can't think of any books I find horrible, at all. So...I don't really know...

8. What is the best book you’ve read in the past year? Book Thief was amazing. Kite Runner was good. I love The Giver. I'm kind of leaning towards Hunger Games though.

9. If you could force everyone you know to read one book, what would it be? You know...I probably wouldn't force people to do anything. It's really not my style. But probably The Giver or The Hunger Games. They show what kind of society we could, potentially, end up living in, and are worth a read.

10. What book would you most like to see made into a movie? The Hunger Games. Or Inkheart, and the real plot, not the changed plot we were given.

11. What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read? Shakespeare. Love his plots, but they're meant to be acted out, not read.

12. What is your favorite book? I hate this question. Honestly, above all others, this is the worst question ever. I can never choose just one, that's crazy. :) But I can say that, among others, I love the Harry Potter series, the Inkworld trilogy, The Hunger Games trilogy, most anything by P.C. Cast and Tamora Pierce, and the Vampire Academy series.

13. What is your favorite play? Les Miserables. Without a doubt. :)

14. Poem? I haven't quite fallen in love with poetry. At least, not yet. Probably The Raven.

15. Essay? I really don't read essays.

16. Who is the most overrated writer alive today? I'm leaning towards Stephenie Meyer. I'll probably get bad feeback for that, but honestly, I'm just really tired of hearing about Twilight. I read the books, I liked them, I moved on. They're not earth shattering. There have been vampire books before. In fact, I'm tiring of the vampire book fad.

Besides, I think her other book, The Host, was better anyway.

17. What is your desert island book? Something with detailed instructions on how to survive on an island...that comes with a free emergency cell phone that magically gets reception on the island with a battery that never dies so I can call for rescue. ^_^

18. And . . . what are you reading right now? The Giver by Lois Lowry. Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Betrayed by P.C. and Kristin Cast. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz. And probably a couple other books I'm forgetting about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment