Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm Back!

Wow. I can't believe it's been almost a year since I last posted. Life got crazy, as it often does. Huge projects at school during my junior year, then a short and busy summer, and then school again...we only get a month off for break, so it went by pretty quickly. And now here we are at Christmas again.

The good news is I should have more time to post this time around. For my Spring semester I'll be mostly off campus, since I'm doing an internship and college classes at the local community college. I'll still be very busy, but I will have Mondays and Fridays off. So I doubt I'll post every day, but I will be able to post on Mondays and Fridays (usually).

I have missed blogging, and it will be nice to get back to it. Even if nobody does read this blog. ^_^

Of course I think what I'm most disappointed about is that along with putting off the blog, I stopped keeping track of all of my reading challenges. I would have liked to see how well I did. Ah well. It's almost 2011, and with a new year comes a new round of reading challenges. Hopefully I'll do better this time around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment