Thursday, December 16, 2010

Harry Potter 2011 Book Challenge

Harry Potter. This is the series that first made me fall in love with reading when I read the first book in first grade. I've grown up with this series. And soon it will all come to an end.

Of course, the books already did. But with the eighth movie coming out on July 15th, the movies will be done too. Unless, of course, JK Rowling decides to write another book (I'm all for that.)

So Daemon's Books has come up with a Harry Potter reading challenge for 2011. I love the idea, so I've decided to participate in it.

For the challenge you basically read one book a month (with the exception of the last book, which is two months so you can see the movie before rereading the book, if you want to. ^_^ ).






Here's the schedule:

1. January 1-31: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone in the UK)

2. February 1-28: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

3. March 1-31: Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban

4. April 1-30: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

5. May 1-31: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

6. June 1-30: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

7. July 1 – August 31: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


If you would like to participate then head over to Daemon's Books. You can find that post here:

http://www.daemonsbooks.com/2010/12/14/harry-potter-2011-book-challenge/


(For some reason my html wouldn't work. I'm not really sure why, so I just gave up on it.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sedona,

    I'm so excited you're going to be doing the challenge! I can't wait to start, I had to restrain myself from starting reading the first book already :-)

    Looking forward to reading all your posts about it.

    ReplyDelete