Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's (not) Monday, what are you reading?

Another week has come and gone, and despite my best intentions I just haven't managed to post another update until today. I've been crazy busy in school since I got back after Christmas break. Projects, reports, assignments in every class...I barely find time to read.

So until the craziness dies down some I'll be lucky to post more than once a week. I do, however, apologize to anyone who has actually been following my blog. :)

I know it's not Monday, but Monday and Sunday's weekly events are the easiest for me to keep up with. (I only got one book last week, Heartless by Sara Shepard if you're interested.)

This week I'm reading:
  • The Dead and Gone by Sara Beth Pfeffer
  • Heartless (Pretty Little Liars) by Sara Shepard

Honestly, I have no idea what's coming next, and I haven't finished any books this last week. I've just been way too busy. Hopefully as work gets more manageable my psot will become more regular.

Thanks for sticking by me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment