Sunday, January 10, 2010

Update, Friday Finds, and In My Mailbox

Wow. I haven't posted since Monday. I apologize for that. I just got back to school this week, and wow. I just got so busy so quickly. I had a mountain of homework and some community service to do on Saturday. We need 200 hours to graduate, but it's a lot of fun. It just keeps me busy. :)

Anyway, I still have quite a bit of work to get done, but I wanted to post. I'm skipping Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday's events simply because I don't have much to say for them right now. But on to business. :)


Friday Finds

This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer


This week I found out there was a third book in what I didn't even realize was a series. I'm very excited because I loved Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer. I knew there was another book, titled The Dead and Gone. And I've been wanting to read it. But now that I know there's even a third book about this? I'm really excited for it to come out.

This book will be released 1 April 2010. I can't wait.

In My Mailbox

Well, now that I'm back in school, I'm back to going to the library almost every day. So I got quite a few from there. Hopefully, with all my work lately, I'll have time to read them all. :)

From the Library:
  • Sweet Sixteen by Kate Brian
  • The Dead and Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer
  • It Had to Be You (Gossip Girl Prequel) by Cecily von Ziegesar
  • Belle (Once Upon a Time) by Cameron Dokey
  • The Rose Bride (Once Upon a Time) by Nancy Holder
  • Inkheart [Audio Book] by Cornelia Funke
  • Secret Admirer by R.L. Stine
  • The New Girl by R.L. Stine
  • Exodus by Julie Bertagna
  • Mooonlight by Rachel Hawthorne
  • The Power of Two (T*Witches) by H.B. Gilmour
  • The Princess and the Pauper by Kate Brian

From the Store:

  • Need by Carrie Jones

That's all for this week! I hope to update more regularaly this coming week and I apologize again for not really being active this week.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read This World We Live In, it sounds really good. Lots of great books - have fun reading them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books you got this week. Need is a pretty good book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete